Target Fall Geek-Out 2023 is upon us and will feature top toy brands with a drop each week starting 8/25/02023 to 9/29/2023 @ 8am CT
Just as fast as Target Summer Geek-Out came, it is over and Target has their sites set on their Fall Geek-Out 2023 figure drops! Various toy companies are listing on their Fall Geek-Out landing page, like Hasbro, McFarlane, Microsoft, Lego, NECA, and Funko and it’s always a surprise what will drop each week. Here are the dates and that line up with the brands that are participating Target’s Fall Geek-Out 2023, which runs from August 25, 2023 to September 29, 2023, which is a 6 week run for the event. Target will have new releases every Friday at 8am CT during those dates with a limit 2 units of each item per order.
Target Fall Geek-Out 2023 Brands
Here is the lineup of brands and the corresponding dates for the 6 week event! Be sure to check back each weeks for links to the drops for
September 15, 2023 Drop: Hasbro Action Figures
Hasbro dropped a gaggle of figures for Drop #4! Python Patrol Copperhead, Cobra Officier, and Tele-Viper and Flight Pod deployed for duty!
There were also Marvel and Star Wars figures dropped as well!
September 8, 2023 Drop: Microsoft Xbox 360 Collector Building Set
It’s MEGA’s turn to showcase their new drop for the Target Fall Geek-Out and what a set they came out with! The MEGA XBOX 360 is bound to hit that nostalgia sweet spot with collectors! Inspired by the most influential gaming console of its time, this collector building set celebrates the legacy of the Xbox 360. Jump back in with a fully buildable, light-up console and controller. The console opens to reveal a disc drive (and other Easter eggs); place the Halo 3-themed disc inside to activate the motherboard. Adult builders take note: completing this set unlocks the ultimate achievement.
- Buildable Xbox 360 replica model (3:4 scale), authentically designed with accurate detail
- Includes console and controller with working lights, plus hard drive, game disc and case
- Features a removeable hard drive and side shell panels to reveal an interactive interior
- Bricks and pieces combine with all MEGA building sets and are compatible with other name brands
September 1, 2023 Drop: LEGO Ideas Viking Village
LEGO dropped their Ideas Viking Village Model Building Set 21343 today!
Take a trip back in time as you build and display this detailed LEGO Ideas Viking Village model (21343). An ideal gift for history-lovers, it features 3 connectible sections with a blacksmith’s workshop, chief’s cabin and a watchtower. Includes 4 minifigures, a blacksmith, a chief, a shield-maiden female warrior and an archer. Discover delightful features such as the blacksmith’s forge with a flame-swelling function, shields printed with Odin’s 2 ravens and 2 wolves, the chief’s throne, a bridge to the watchtower and a cave for mineral mining. Look out for brick-built references to classic LEGO Vikings sets.
- LEGO Ideas Viking Village model (21343) – Step back in time to the Viking Age as you build this detailed Viking Village model, with a blacksmith’s workshop, chieftain’s cabin and a watchtower
- 4 minifigures – A blacksmith, chief, shield-maiden female warrior and an archer, plus accessories including multiple shields, a paintbrush, hammer, sword, spear, goblet and a bow and arrow
- Easy access – The blacksmith’s workshop and longhouse interiors have removable roofs and the medieval watchtower has a removable wall for easy viewing of the detailed interiors
- Authentic details – A forge with a flame-swelling function, carved rune alphabet stone element, shields printed with Odin’s 2 ravens and 2 wolves, chieftain’s throne, bridge, cave for mineral mining and more
- Gift idea for adults – Treat yourself or give this 2,103-piece Viking Village building set for adults and teens as a birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for a medieval history lover or LEGO model builder
- Brick-built centerpiece – Build and display the Viking Village model containing 3 connectible sections and measures over 9.5 in. (24 cm) high, 18 in. (46 cm) wide and 10 in. (26 cm) deep
- Step-by-step guide – Includes an illustrated booklet featuring interviews with the set’s fan designer and LEGO designers, plus instructions to guide every step of the immersive building experience
McFarlane Toys: Batman and DC Comics Figures
McFarlane Toys launched their offerings today Friday August 25, 2023 at 8am CT. There are a gaggle of Batman and DC Comics figures up for order with a ship date of October 1, 2023.
Funko is on tap for the 5th week and will launch Friday September 22, 2023 at 8am CT.
Finally, NECA closes out the 6th week and will launch Friday September 29, 2023 at 8am CT.